Welcome to resources for those working to make schools more nurturing of LGBTQS people. This section contains the resources needed to create change and is only part of a larger social action network (videos, photos, blogs, groups, events, etc.). The social action network is used to build awareness; to build a community of individuals, schools, and organizations; and to build safer and more equitable schools. Please check out the social network to help create change in your school.
Click here to be taken to
front page of the
Colorado Safe Schools'
Social Action Network.
Especially for Students
For Parent(s)/Guardian(s) and other Community Members
Harassment (Location of Previlege Workshop - 2/2/2013)
Safe School Climate
Bibliography, Pamphlets, and Links
Videos, Pictures, Audio
1) No businesses allowed - personal/non-profit organizations only.
2) No unauthorized publicity or advertising.
3) No bad language.
4) No rude or malice behavior.
5) No sexual content.
6) No politics.
7) No spamming.
8) No disruption of the web site.
9) No silence - report inappropriate behavior or content.
10) No one younger then 13 years-of-age will be allowed membership.
Report an Issue